Human and Social Science Research
Human and Social Science Research (HSSR), is an academic open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary and online journal. The purpose of the journal is to publish scholarly work in all aspects of humanities and Social Sciences defined in the classical sense that is in the social sciences, the humanities, and the natural sciences. The journal is published in online versions including:
• Research papers
As the Journal is international in scope, authors of several countries are welcome from all fields which have relevant to the humanities and social sciences.
- Fast review process and publication
- Publishing in a ranked journal
- Your paper will be published less than 15 working days after submission (If it is accepted by referees).
- Guaranteed quality - peer review managed by qualified international reviewers
- All content is free
- High readership visibility
2014 International Symposium on Business, Banking, Marketing and Economy
Date: August 15-17, 2014
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal.