Medical Sciences and Public Health
Medical Sciences and Public Health (MSPH), is an editorially independent and interdisciplinary journal published by ORIC Publications and aims to be a publication of international repute for reporting international adventures in all areas of the medicine and medical sciences including:
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology and Venereal diseases, Infectious Diseases, Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Diabetes, Cancer research, Endocrinology, Urology, Neurosurgery, Geriatric Medicine, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Nephrology, Dentistry and Medical education. Animal Research, Free radical biology, Immunology, Infertility, Hematology, Medical Genetics, Laboratory Medicine, Medical Statistics, Biotechnology and Nursing.
MSPH welcomes contributions in these fields in the form of:
- Research papers
- Case reports
Benefits of publishing in MSPH:
- Fast peer-review and publishing process (30 days)
- A rigorous double-blind peer review process to ensure complete impartiality.
- Indexing and abstracting by various open access sources
- Shortly after acceptance for publication, the article is published on the journal’s website.
- Guaranteed quality - peer review managed by qualified international reviewers.
- All content is free
- High readership visibility
- Impact Factor (2013): 0.286 (calculated by The Global Impact Factor (GIF) )
-The high quality papers selected and presented in the following conferences will be published in special issue of the journal.