Journal of Science and Engineering
Journal of Science and Engineering is an open access peer reviewed journal which will deliver information online to all professionals and expertise involved in basic and/or applied engineering research. It will fulfill this role by publishing a range of peer-reviewed original papers, including:
• Research papers
The journal stimulates the exchange and sharing of knowledge and best practice in all fields of engineering science and technology including: Mechanics, Civil, Electronics, Computer science, Material Science, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Energy, Agricultural Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear Engineering and alternative technologies. Since the Journal is international in scope, papers dealing with state-of-the-art developments in various nations, or comparative studies of engineering fields in different countries will be welcomed.
Benefits of publishing with SE:
- A rigorous double-blind peer review process to ensure complete impartiality.
- Indexing and abstracting by various open access sources
- Shortly after acceptance for publication, the article is published on the journal’s website.
- Guaranteed quality - peer review managed by qualified international reviewers.
- High readership visibility
Tokyo International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Seoul International Conference on Applied Science and Engineering
Venue: Seoul, South Korea
International Conference on International Conference on Information Technology and Engineering
Venue: Hong Kong