Electronic thesis publication
Do you want to complete your PhD or MSc thesis and do you think about publishing your thesis as an online book? With our thesis publishing services, we provide you with a professional looking thesis which will be made available online for worldwide visibility.
- ORIC is open access publisher and your thesis will be available to anyone in the world to download / read for free directly from the website. (on request, we can also set up fee-paying)
- Your thesis will be accessible from Google Scholar and etc.
- Our publications are online and therefore there are not any limitations on the number or size of the pages.
- Each thesis will receive an ISBN number.
How to publish?
- Send your original work in Doc and PDF formats.
- Send us the filled Copy Right form.
- If your work has been published elsewhere, you have to send Permission/ Consent or Request letter to us for re-printing / publication.
- All information and contact details of corresponding authors will be included in our press release service.
- If English is not the first language of authors, they are advised to have their article edited by a native English speaker before submission.
- A submission that does not comply with our requirements will be rejected.
- Submissions must be supported by an ethical statement on behalf of all authors. This should be included in the submission covering letter with the corresponding author taking responsibility for having consulted with all the authors.
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain these in writing and provide copies to ORIC.
Thesis SubmissionAuthor can directly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the information related to thesis publication.
Please specify "Thesis Publication" in subject line.
Thesis Publication Charge
- The publishing cost is $180.
- You can mail to email@example.com for any query related to thesis publication charges.
Note: After publication, the author has two options:
- We sale your thesis book and you get 50 percent of the book (thesis) price.
- We distribute it free of cost as open access to read by millions of potential readers.
• Full book design service
• Promotion & marketing
• Blogs and social networking
• Book distribution
• eBooks and Apps
Amazon; Google Books; Scribd, Bowker and etc.
*Differences between a PhD/MSc Thesis and a published book:
- The PhD is an exam
- Your readership will be wider and less expert
- A book is a commercial product